Deleted videos & Where to find them

This is starting to get so frustrating. So far, 6 of my videos have been deleted. There will be more. I know it. So far, the following have been removed:

Strictly Ballroom - Crazy For You
Wonderful Times on the Enterprise
Star Trek XI Trailer - Die Another Day
Imagine Me Without You (Kirk/Spock)
Tonight And The Rest of My Life (Kirk/Spock)
The Voyager Crew - An Everlasting Love

Some of these can still be watched elsewhere, fortunately. Eventually I will put them all up, either on imeem, Vimeo, or both. So stay posted!

Here's what's up elsewhere that has been previously deleted from YouTube:

Wonderful Times on the Enterprise
Star Trek XI Trailer - Die Another Day
Imagine Me Without You (Kirk/Spock)
Tonight and the Rest of My Life (Kirk/Spock)

No comments: